Shopping Center Facades
Headquartered in Mars Hill, NC, JSR Construction specializes in shopping center facade. Owned by John S. Rice, a third generation general contractor, JSR Construction has completed over 15,377 linear feet of facade renovations on 32 shopping plazas throughout 11 different states east of the Mississippi.
JSR Construction's collaborative relationship with a highly talented architect provides a total solution package to landlord clients interested in revitalizing their strip mall properties. JSR's construction team provides consistent, fair pricing (based on historical data) to all clients and projects. JSR Construction's commitment to project completion with the highest of quality standards has been the foundation of our business since 1992.
Facade renovations can be provided to clients based on their needs and can be customized to be economical based on those needs.
Facade renovations include:
- Licensed architect provides clear renderings based on client's needs and expectations
- Professional evaluation and recommendation enabling owners to determine extent of upfit
- Economical approach to facade renovations
- JSR's construction team mananges all aspects of project
Facade renovations can include (based on client needs):
- Patch and repair exterior facade damages from long term wear
- Branding and signage removal
- Resurface cracked or damaged walk ways for safer customer traffic
- Paint and sealing of facade exterior presenting a fresh curb appearance
- Current building code review and updates as required by local regulations
- Roofing repair or replacement
- Entire storefront installations
- Quality awning design and construction for greater curb appeal
- Architectural features for increased design interest
- State of the art lighting features for safety and up-scale appearances
- Installation of stone, brick, and EIFS surfaces promoting a high end image